*Free Cardio Xpress Membership when anyone in the family trains with us! (excludes team training)
Youth Sports Performance Membership
Registration Now Open!
Sport Performance Programs available for High School, Middle School and Elementary!
For Details Click Here to View Flyer
- Train All Year Round
- Affordable Option
- Get the Results You Want
- Excellent Injury Prevention Program
- Provides Athletes an Option to Train When Practices Get Cancelled Due to Weather
Private / Semi-Private / Small Group Training
Sterling's Team Speed offers both private and small group training for all youth and teens. Our expert Coaches/Trainers will develop athletic skills and confidence for every individual playing in their specific sports.
Private group training has more individual focus on each person training than the group training classes. Private group training can be designed for general health and fitness or sport-specific training with friends and teammates.
Our trainers focus more attention and direction on each child or teen to make the class feel like one-on-one training within a small group setting.
We offer convenient times that match your schedule, call us to learn more today!
Click Here for Pricing Flyer
OPT (Off-Period Training)
A great opportunity for high school students to train during their off periods at school. Train privately or with a friend at Sterling’s Team Speed.
View the Flyer
Professional Sport Psychology Referral Services:
- Develop mental toughness and mental training
- Help control nervousness, distraction and anxiety
- Establish proper focus
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Prepare for major competitions and dealing with adversity
- Assist in injury recovery
- Create optimal individualized mental preparation and team chemistry, cohesion and trust
- Develop leadership skills
- Achieve Goal Setting for Optimal Performance
- Include Visualization and Mental Imagery: Seeing Success
- Include Ready, Set, Go: Developing Mental Routines that Enhance Performance