12 Week Off Season Sports Performance Program
November 2nd - February 9th (excludes weeks of Christmas and New Year's)
High School (8th - 12th grade)
Elem/Middle School combo (3rd - 7th grade)
Train Up to 3x/week
Take Advantage of the Off Season and Train HARDER:
- Speed & Agility
- Mental Toughness
Click Here to View the Flyer
Click Here to Register!
*Free Cardio Xpress Membership when anyone in the family trains with us! (excludes team training)
Private / Semi-Private / Small Group Training
Sterling's Team Speed offers both private and small group training for all youth and teens. Our expert Coaches/Trainers will develop athletic skills and confidence for every individual playing in their specific sports.
Private group training has more individual focus on each person training than the group training classes. Private group training can be designed for general health and fitness or sport-specific training with friends and teammates.
Our trainers focus more attention and direction on each child or teen to make the class feel like one-on-one training within a small group setting.
We offer convenient times that match your schedule, call us to learn more today!
Click Here for Pricing Flyer
OPT (Off-Period Training)
A great opportunity for high school students to train during their off periods at school. Train privately or with a friend at Sterling’s Team Speed.
View the Flyer
Professional Sport Psychology Referral Services:
- Develop mental toughness and mental training
- Help control nervousness, distraction and anxiety
- Establish proper focus
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem
- Prepare for major competitions and dealing with adversity
- Assist in injury recovery
- Create optimal individualized mental preparation and team chemistry, cohesion and trust
- Develop leadership skills
- Achieve Goal Setting for Optimal Performance
- Include Visualization and Mental Imagery: Seeing Success
- Include Ready, Set, Go: Developing Mental Routines that Enhance Performance