COVID-19 Information and Procedure
A message from Sterling Joseph, Owner of Sterling's Team Speed:
In response to the spread of COVID-19, Sterling's Team Speed would like to provide both resources for you to stay informed regarding the global pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, as well as let you know what preventative measures we are recommending you take when training in our facility and share with you what procedures we have put into place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Resources about COVID-19
Center for Disease Control
You can find information such as situation summaries, Cases in the U.S. Global locations with COVID-19 as well as risk assessment. Ways to prevent the illness and preventative steps can be found here as well.
World Health Organization
The WHO website has similar information that you may find helpful.
What You Can Do
- Wash your hands in our restrooms or use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk when you enter and exit our facility.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- If you or your child are sick, please stay home and cancel your training session for the day.
- Use respiratory etiquette and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
- Refrain from touching your face. Your eyes, nose, and mouth are places where the virus can spread more easily.
What Sterling's Team Speed is Doing
Private & Small Group Training
- We are currently not requiring masks to train in our facility, however, we know that things are changing rapidly with the State of Colorado’s guidelines to continue to manage COVID-19. We will keep you updated if and when our policies change. We do ask that if you are not feeling well or you think you might be sick that you reschedule until you are symptom-free.
- Our equipment and weights are cleaned after every use by both individuals and teams with disinfecting wipes as well as with a hospital-grade aerosol cleaning spray. Paper towels are used with the spray and all cleaning material is thrown away after each use.
- In addition and as always, our coaching staff is assigned areas of our facility that they are required to clean. We have increased the frequency of cleaning.
- We have signs on all of our equipment requiring anyone who uses them to disinfect them with the Wipes and Spray provided.
- As we have always had, we have a professional cleaning service that cleans our facility.
Team & Class Training
- Our Sports Performance classes will take place at our main facility at 8170 S University Blvd in Centennial. Currently, masks will not be required, however, we do ask that if your child is not feeling well or you think they might be sick that you skip attending the next class until they are symptom-free.
- Athletes will be given hand sanitizer before and after each training session.
Thus far, we are fortunate that COVID-19 does not seem to be as detrimental to our youth population but we do feel that it is our responsibility to keep those that are at higher risk safe as well. It is our priority to be mindful of not only how this can impact our young clients but how it can impact those more vulnerable in our society. We hope to do our part in protecting our clients, their families, and the community.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding these policies, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 303.779.3640.
Thank you for your time,
Sterling Joseph, Owner, Sterling's Team Speed